The French and Spanish have documentation on the Black Washitaw Nation who once owned much of the annexed Louisiana Territories. In fact, the Washitaw Nation regard the states of Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Mississippi as Washitaw Proper, and as of this very moment, the Washitaw Nation is recognized by nations around the world as one of the most ancient nations in the Americas. (See www.hotep.org).
According to the present leadership of the Washitaw Empire, the Wasitaw are the descendants of prehistoric African sea farers who settled in the Mississippi Valley Region and the Southern U.S., thousands of years Before Christ. They were boat builders, builders of pyramid mounds, Seafarers and practiced agriculture.
According to an article, www.wanoline.com (see also We Are The Washitaw), the Washitaw originally came from Africa and were Africans. The Washitaw are still African Negritic peoples and they, like many of the ancient Blacks who live in the Americas became victims of the Papal Edict which opened the way for the colonialization of the New World and the taking of people into slavery and occupation of their lands.
The Washitaw built hundreds of earthen pyramid mounds all over the southern and midwestern parts of the U.S. Some, such as the mound at Poverty Point in Louisiana is one of the most sacred sites of the Washitaw. Skeletons found in Washitaw gravesites from the pre-Columbian period show a tall people with characteristics similar to Africans.
18 Notes/ Hide
- diexslowly likes this
- omarthegreat reblogged this from yearningforunity
- unconsciously-awakened reblogged this from yearningforunity
- devil-butterfly likes this
- lovelylisa22 likes this
- bythebayou likes this
- jonjames3 reblogged this from phrozendreamer
- phrozendreamer reblogged this from moor2know
- moor2know reblogged this from yearningforunity
- variumfemina likes this
- saturn9ne reblogged this from yearningforunity
- yumikire reblogged this from yearningforunity
- ndadark reblogged this from yearningforunity
- ndadark likes this
- yearningforunity posted this